Casablanca The White City 04 days – 03 nights En vedette
À propos de cette liste
Of all the cities in all the world, this is surely the one to walk into.
The lively commercial, social and economic hub of Morocco, that offers a wide range of sporting and cultural attractions. Casablanca is a city of contradictions; modern luxury hotels so are over the old Medina. Buildings of the French era rub graceful, if ageing, shoulders with modern architecture. And of course, every street old or new in the city centre is lined with the inevitable Moroccan Cafés. The narrow streets of the Medina thronging with innumerable bargains, the numerous mosques, and the traditional Islamic
architecture of the government buildings provides a fascinating plethora of sights an sounds.
Above all however one should see the “Habous”, the old legal centre of the city. Where to this day the “Adhuls” (religious lawyers) conduct their business of marriages and wills in the traditional manner, against the back drop at spectacular El Andalusian architecture.
The atmosphere of serene calm is ruffled only by the prayer calls and the sipping of mint tea.
Casablanca’s other proud attraction is the Grand Mosque Hassan II, the world’s second largest. Built on the sea, it’s minaret reaches 183 meters into the sky, and will eventually be crowned by a laze pointing permanently towards Mecca.
The package includes
- 03 Nights stay at selected hotel or similar sharing double room on BB
- Return airport transfers – Casablanca airport
- Half day city tour of Casablanca
The package excludes
- Hassan II mosque entrance fees (12 euro / person)
- Personal extra
- Optional excursions
Casablanca city tour includes:
- The Anfa residential area and Ain Diab, a spectacular area of lavish Villa with a fabulous Gardens.
- Outside Hassan II Mosque built for the 60th birthday of former Moroccan king Hassan II, is the largest religious monument in the world after Mecca. It has space for 25,000 worshippers inside and another 80,000 outside. The 210-meter minaret is the tallest in the world and is visible day and night for miles around.
- Mohamed V place standing between the two contrasting sides of this Metropolis: The Medina or old Town and the elegant modern section with its sky scrapers and large boulevards.
- United Nations Square: Famous for the new Moorish monuments which surrounds it and the musical fountain which splashes out multi colored water to the sounds of Strauss and Andalusian music, this is without doubt Casablanca’s focal point not to be missed.
- Habous District This is the heart of the city’s second Medina, built long after the original old town standing near Mohamed V palace. It includes beautiful Moorish monuments like great mosque and Law Courts, hundreds of well stocked colorful bazars and picturesque white houses
Optional excursions from Casablanca
Full day excursion to Rabat: / PP (minimum 2 pax invoiced)
Sightseeing of Morocco ‘s capital, Rabat. This busy political center has a mix of the old and new – wide, tree-lined boulevards in the new town lead to the narrow bustling alleys of the old medina. You have the day to explore – visit the Tour Hassan and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V; the Kasbah Oudayas, dominating the estuary entrance and used to defend the city against pirates; the Chellah, a 13th century necropolis that also encloses the remains of the ancient Roman City of Sala Colonia.
Full day excursion to El Jadida/ PP (minimum 2 pax invoiced)
Drive from Casablanca to EL JADIDA ‘’ the new one’’ a Portuguese town built since 1502 to play a bridge role between Europe and Africa via Morocco, today is a UNESCO world heritage site, you will explore the old medina from the main street which leads to the sea Gate ‘’PORTA DO MAR’’ there is a walking access to the rampart commanding a fine view of El jadida’sharbor, explore the Portuguese cistern built underground in 1514 which is also used first as an arsenal before to be used as a cistern in 1541. By the afternoon we drive back to your hotel.
Full day excursion to Marrakech:160$ / PP (minimum 2 pax invoiced)
The most monuments to visit are:
MOSQUE KOUTOUBIA:In the center and overlooking the city with its minaret 77 m high, is also pink. It was started by the first Almohad sultan, Abdelmoumen in 1158, and completed by his grand-son, Yacoub El Mansour in 1190. In its early years has undoubtedly combine the functions of the school library, university and Koranic this mosque.
PALAIS BAHIA:was the residence of Ba Ahmed, the Chief Vizier of Sultan Moulay El Hassan. Particularly striking wooden ceilings are painted cedar wood.
DJEMAA EL FNA SQUARE:The name literally translated as “the mosque or assembly of the dead” is taken to refer to the custom of displaying the heads of vanquished rebels or criminals, since the square is known to have been a place of public execution even up to the last century. Then it has been a centre for public meetings and even riots.
Today it provides constant, ever changing entertainment, which
reaches its climax at sundown and continues late into the night. It is a square where a real image and the charm of Moroccan folklore is operating: story tellers, snakes’ charmers…
SOUKS:It is a riot of color, noise and activity, a wealthy storehouse of all the treasures of this vast and varied country. They are grouped in corporations. Thus you will find all the silver merchants in one corner, all the gold merchants in another, and rows of stalls selling exclusively leather work or copper goods or jewellery. The real fascination is to watch the craftsmen at work, gilding on leather, or inlaying with enamel the sheaths of ornate silver daggers, hammering out copper, embroidering silks or smoothing out the surface of a cedar wood table.
N.B:Excursion prices may change according to the number of the participants
- ID: 2280
- Passengers: 2
- Lits: 2
- Les salles de bains: 1
- Chambres: 1
- Check-in Après: 10:00 AM
- Type: Circuits
- Taille: 1500
- nuit: 1,350Dh
- Week-end (Sat & Sun): 1,360Dh
- Hebdomadaire (7d+): 1,340Dh
- Dépôt de garantie: 700Dh
- Les invités supplémentaires: 350Dh
- Permettre à d'autres clients: Oui
- Frais de nettoyage: 700Dh Par Séjour
- La ville des frais de: 15Dh Par Séjour
- Minimum days of a booking: 1
- Maximum days of a booking: 10
- Fumeurs admis: Non
- Animaux acceptés: oui
- Parti: oui
- Enfants: oui
- Politique D'Annulation
- Full refund
- règles supplémentaires
- Suspendisse commodo tempus suscipit. Nunc malesuada eu tortor in hendrerit.
- Le séjour minimum est de 1 nuit
- Le séjour maximum est de 10 nuit
- En attendant
- Trier Par:
- 1 Chambres
- 0 Les bains
- 4 Passengers
- 3 Chambres
- 1 Les bains
- 12 Passengers